Wednesday 13 May 2009

Done DPG:ing, Avalon code, Rhytm Heaven.

Hi!

I have been obsessed with trying to get nice working DPG files lately,
(DPG is the video file type that moonshell reads)
And I have to say, It will never come up to my real expectations of what a nice video on the DS should be like... But I think I have tried almost every DPG converter there is. And one thing that might surprise was that the program that I tried first was the one that worked best in the end.

The program I used was BatchDPG, I don't really know at all who programmed it but on every forum on the web people talks about it. When I first tried to use it, I got this message that man mencoder wasn't working. And after looking at all the other programs that you in most cases have to pay for the quality was no different from the free "BatchDPG".

And here is how I finally got it working.
First I downloaded
- AviSynth
- FFdshow Codec

from http://www.free-codecs.com
Went pretty fast and nothing weird.

Then I simply downloaded the program from http://rs97.rapidshare.com/files/32656294/BatchDPG_v1.3_beta_4.zip

And then It worked ^^ YATTA!

This is my set-up for the program, ^^
As you can see I'm going watch a lot of Naruto...hehe.
Another thing about watching videos in moonshell is that anime or cartoons like naruto or family guy, simpsons or whatever is to prefer watching. I for one would never convert a real life character movie or series because they look too flimsy, It's almost already too ugly for cartoon series. And the sub text in Naruto is just exactly the right size so you can read what it says.

I have been playing the game Avalon Code, (3504 - Avalon Code (U)(Xenophobia)

And this game really got me. It reminds me of a good Zelda game actually! A must try!
Since my acekard enables me to play every game I can find it's been hell too find games i really wanna play! And if you are like me and have a flash card I really recomend this game Rythm heaven too, At first it's kinda hard but then you get a hang of it and its really fun too, (3588 - Rhythm Heaven (U)(Xenophobia)
Small explenation would be, just as it says "Tap into the Rhytm" XDDD
Both this games got released this year so there very new. ^^

If someone has any nice tips of other music games other than guitar hero tour, wich cannot be played on DSI I would be happy to hear of them!

Cheerios on a toast!
/Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment