Thursday 14 May 2009

Been trying cheats...And made a swedish translation for the acekard firmware

Hi!

Since last time I've been really into trying to find out how to get some of my favourite Pokemon's to my Pokemon pearl game, And found out there's a sea full of useful cheats. I didn't get any of em working except one, and that cheat only gave me Mudkips, But mudkips rule! So I have nothing to feel sorry about. But when cheating to get the pokemons you want is really hard I understand why not many people cheat more with the pokemon games. :O
Now I need Squirtle, Charmander and Celebi.... XD

And yes I made a Swedish translation for the acekard firmware, I even mailed it to them so maybe it will be in the next firmware release who knows... If not I and who ever wants it can have it from me. I just replaced the netherlands language file with my swedish one. :)

I thinking of maybe buying a other flash card later on if it can support playing gba without slot 2 :O And snes, nes, gbc and so on... That would be so dreamy! hehe.

Got a reply on a forum that said, "Yes you can play gba on ds with a emulator use google"
I did search on google but the only things you find when you do is DS emulators for PC not for the Actual DS, Maybe I can find something out if I try some of the other firmwares that's up for downloading at acekards site... We'll see ^...'^


Peace out!

/Cate

1 comment:

  1. Hi, how can I lay my hands on your translatin to swedish?

    ReplyDelete